السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
اهلا وسهلا بك في منتداك المتواضع ونرحب بك زائرا او عضوا
You are welcome in this forum

knigh(khawla girl azores Images11

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
اهلا وسهلا بك في منتداك المتواضع ونرحب بك زائرا او عضوا
You are welcome in this forum

knigh(khawla girl azores Images11

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورشكاوي واقتراحاتالتسجيلدخول
clavier arabe
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» دعاء الدوسري
knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 16, 2011 11:25 pm من طرف Admin

» دعاء طفل
knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 16, 2011 11:14 pm من طرف Admin

» الفجر يا سر الدوسري
knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 16, 2011 11:02 pm من طرف Admin

» ماهر المعيقلي
knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 16, 2011 8:33 pm من طرف Admin

» ياسر الدوسري
knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 16, 2011 8:21 pm من طرف Admin

» احمد العجمي
knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 16, 2011 8:11 pm من طرف Admin

» gh
knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 16, 2011 1:57 am من طرف Admin

» القط القاتل
knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 13, 2011 12:22 am من طرف Admin

» مقاطع مضحكة قطط
knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 13, 2011 12:19 am من طرف Admin

knigh(khawla girl azores

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
maro shishani

maro shishani

عدد المساهمات : 24
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/06/2011

الصفحة الشخصية
ملف سخصي:

knigh(khawla girl azores Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: knigh(khawla girl azores   knigh(khawla girl azores Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Knight
(Khawla girl Azores)
Previously knight masked Muslim army, and in the courage of a rare penetrated the ranks of the Roman, and I work the sword in them, Verpk soldiers, and shook the rows, and blown heads, and fell dead on the ground, and scattered body parts here and there, and loud cries of enemies and takbeeraat of the Muslim army.
I wonder of this knight? And Im God, It's a brave Knight ... Words of Khalid bin Walid Muslim army commander in the battle Ajnadayn knight when he spotted a topples enemies heads with his sword, while some Muslims thought that this knight is not only immortal brave. But have eternal near them, they asked him, the exclamation point, of this gallant knight? Ajbhm not, Muslims will become more confused and fear on this knight, but! Soon approached that of the Muslim army and the effects of blood after killing a lot of enemies, and make alternative horror in their ranks, shouted Khaled and Muslims: God of Derek Knight gave himself for God's sake! Expose us to Thamk. But Knight did not respond to the request, and secluded himself away from the Muslims, Khalid went to him and spoke to him saying: Woe to have filled the hearts of the people and my heart for your reaction, are you? He answered, O Commander of I did not introduce you to shame you but to you Amir Jalil and I am in seclusion of women with and daughters of the Constitution. When he learned she was a woman asked her, Khaled - The exclamation point of Snaaha - and your story? The woman said: I learned that my brother had signed Dharara prisoners in the hands of enemies, Frckpt and did what I did. Khaled: We will fight them all and hope to God that we reach your brother Vnevkh families.
And fought the Muslim army with the enemies and killed, including a large number, and the victory of the Muslims, and walked the equestrian looking for her brother, and ask the Muslims with him, did not find what cured her chest and relaxes the heart, I sat crying, her brother says: "Abn my mother I wonder ... in any desert Trhok, or any Sinan Tanuk, or Balhussam Guetloc. My brother, you sacrifice, if I see you saved you from the hands of enemies, I wonder, Do you see that I do not see you after all?
I left my mother in the heart of Abn sister anthrax is not subsiding, the flames, I wish my hair, I've done to Babek slain before the Prophet (, then you have me to-day peace meeting. As soon as he heard the army wept and wept until Khalid ibn al-Walid.
It was only moments until he came to the news the glad tidings that her brother is still alive, and that the enemy army had sent him to the king of the Roman shackled, sent a "Khalid" "Rafie bin Amira" in a hundred of the Muslim army to catch enemies and lifting the families of her brother, what if I heard the exit "Rafie bin Amira" so I rushed to Khalid ask his permission to go out with the Muslims to break the families of her brother, so I went with them, where had prepared an ambush on the road, and that over the enemies this case a even attacked them attack a man, and one and, nevertheless spent on them and free the families of her brother and took the weapons of the enemy.
That is the Knight commando girl Khawla Azores, Sahabih great, performed well in the Open-Sham and Egypt. And was one of the bravest women of her time.
The days pass, and show the bravery of this woman, and the defense of Islam, in a signed "Sjura" and is signed with wives and families in the Roman army. But she refuses to be a slave in the army of the Roman, I took urges her sisters to flee their families, so she in them, saying: O daughters of donkeys and the rest followed, be happy for yourself that your children as slaves to the people of Byzantium, Where Hjaatkn and Braatkn spoken by Anken Arab neighborhoods? I see murder, which came down upon you the lesser of the Beacon service rum. Volhpt by talking Hamas women, Fabien war and get out of this humiliation and shame.
And said to them: Take the tent poles, and keep it free of weapons, but, and be in the loop Mchapkat Mtrabottat hands, may God grant us victory over them, Vnstrih Ma'arrat of the Arabs. Vahjmt women and attacked them on enemies and heroes fighting Qatln even been able to get out of the enemy camp and Tkhalsn families.
Khawla battles did not end in the Levant, the families of her brother Dirar again in the Battle of Marj Rahat, had penetrated into rows for it.
And fought a battle with the Muslims of Antioch until the victory of the Muslims, also participated - also - in the conquest of Egypt, and became the pride of Arab women and their men.
Continued Mrs. Khawla - God bless them - on her faith and her love for sacrifice, sacrifice, and its defense of the religion of Allah, raise the banner of Islam until the last died in succession Othman bin Affan - may Allah be pleased with him -.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

knigh(khawla girl azores
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: الرئيسية :: English :: Islamic Forum :: Islamic Stories-
انتقل الى: